"Do you realise how many carbs is in tha-"
|Posted on March 7 with 13,647 notes via 10000steps||Reblog|
|Posted on March 7 with 27,621 notes via obeyziggy||Reblog|
1. First, figure out what matters most to you.
2. Have the courage to live that life, no matter how hard it is, and no matter how much others mock or criticise you because of it.
3. Don’t look to others for affirmation and approval. You need to be true to yourself, and not to others.
4. Discover what you’re really passionate about. What makes you lose all sense of time, and leaves you feeling relaxed and fulfilled?
5. Be willing to experiment with other interests, too. We’re usually interested in lots of different things, and that brings balance to our personality.
6. Respect and listen to that quiet inner voice. That will redirect you if you start to veer off course.
7. Pursue excellence in everything you do. Work hard, acquire knowledge, and develop your skills.
8. Invest your knowledge and abilities in making a real difference in the lives of other people.
9. Make friends with failure – it’s a crucial part of growth. It means that you are trying, and not wasting your life.
10. Build strong and lasting relationships. Little else will matter if you end up all alone.
|Posted on March 7 with 1,435 notes via gettingahealthybody||Reblog|
|Posted on March 7 with 116,360 notes via bombs--awayy||Reblog|
Hello modelling agency?? yeah my selfie just got 34 notes I think I’m ready to go pro
|Posted on March 7 with 234,125 notes via ryantriple6||Reblog|
im upset we get one life and i’m not hot wtf i want to speak to the manager
|Posted on March 7 with 113 notes via wecameasrrromans||Reblog|
sometimes i think i’m arrogant but then i remember that julius caesar was kidnapped by cicilian pirates and when they demanded a ransom of 620 kgs of silver he got mad because he thought he was worth more than that and made them raise it to 1550 kgHe has also recited his own poetry to them.
|Posted on March 7 with 359,761 notes via vanguardsoren||Reblog|
|Posted on March 7 with 746,530 notes via vanguardsoren||Reblog|
|Posted on March 7 with 117,312 notes via vanguardsoren||Reblog|
mom can i borrow money to buy you a present
|Posted on March 7 with 205,756 notes via vanguardsoren||Reblog|